Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Draft Essay American History

The Difference Presenting the Concepts and Issues of Discrimination Blacks in the Context of the Concept of Independence in the American National Philosophy by Martin Luther King and Frederick Douglass


After I read “I have a dream” by Martin Luther King, I, maybe we realize that there is something wrong about “free” in America at that time. The date of 4th of July 1776 seem like no value for the black people. In this essay, I will discuss about the difference presenting the concepts and issues of discrimination blacks in the context of the concept of independence in the American national philosophy by Martin Luther King and Frederick Douglass. I see that between both of them showed different ways to express their feeling about Black People. First, I will talk about the difference from way of their speaking. The second, I will discuss about these from their ideology or social condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment